21 May SharePoint Training
We understand that learning and maintaining a SharePoint solution can be a complex and challenging task – we’re here to help you.
Our primary focus is to provide you with knowledge and skills that can be immediately applied to your own SharePoint installation.
Tim Adamson from SharePoint-Solutions, showing PMS Diecasting how they can utilise SharePoint on-the-go, around the shop floor using a tablet…
We offer flexible training packages for IT specialists and non-technical professionals to enable you to maximise and get the most from your SharePoint investment. Our training can be tailored to your company’s requirement and can be delivered at our premises or onsite at your business.
Here are just some of the things we can help you with;
• Understanding Out of the Box SharePoint features
• Best practice for planning a SharePoint installation and site architecture
• Understanding SharePoint search, metadata and taxonomy
• Working with business data in Microsoft Excel Services and integrating with SharePoint
• Information and document management
• Managing site security and understanding permission levels
• Implementing out of the box and custom workflows with SharePoint Designer and Visio Services 2013
• Developing and integrating InfoPath Forms with SharePoint
• Microsoft Office and SharePoint integration
Whether you are interested in learning SharePoint for the first time or you require more advanced training, get in touch and we can help.
SharePoint | Design | Manufacturing | Sheffield | Rotherham | Doncaster | South Yorkshire| UK